Each campsite includes a fire pit, picnic table, hot-spot WI-FI at store, lake with swimming zone and sandy beach, playground, basketball, volleyball, and FUN. Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of 5 people and one car per site. Parking is very limited so please notify of us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $5 per person per night. Visit our CAMPSITE RATES page for rates and more information.
Additional vehicles are $5 per stay. Please have any visitors register at the store.
Advance reservations are requested. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by Visa or Mastercard, or by cash/check within 5 business days. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. For group reservations, an individual name must be assigned to each site being reserved and payment must be made for each site at the time of reservation.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation. No refunds.
Check In / Check Out Time
Check in time is 3 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. (noon) for both the rental units and overnight campsites. Early check-in before 3 p.m. — add $10. Early check-in for rental units is subject to availability.
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Hardwood firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information. (920) 787-3236.
All dogs MUST be on a leash. We require overnighters to leash their dogs and if we want them to abide by this, we need your help in setting an example, by leashing your dog. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. When they are left outside, they miss you and tend to bark nonstop, disturbing everyone in the area.
Quiet time is 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
- Additional Adults – $5 per adult per night
- Extra Vehicles – $5 per stay
- Campers’ Visitors – $5 per day
- Sewage Dumping – Included with site, $12 to dump for all of our transient campers. We collect $12 when you come to the dumping station to dump your holding tanks.
- Hot coin op showers. 2 quarters = 5 minutes
- Visit our RENTAL UNITS page for rates and photos.
- All rates include 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax
- 2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
- Please bring your own blankets, linens, pillows, kitchen utensils, plates, cups, pots/pans, etc.
- A cash cleaning deposit of $50 and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage.
- Smoking is not allowed inside rental units. Pets are NOT allowed inside any rentals.
Includes use of all common areas at the campground, water (April 15-October 15), and garbage. Electric, sewer transfer tank and pump-out services are billed separately. Visit or call the office for a list of seasonal sites with camping units for sale.
Visit our SEASONAL SITES page for pricing or more information.
- Holiday Weekends (3-day minimum)
- Total amount due at time of reservation
- Absolutely no refunds on reserved sites
- Canoes – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Row Boats – $6 per hour, $25 per day
- Pedal Carts
- Fun Cycles