Each campsite includes a fire pit, picnic table, lake with swimming zone and sandy beach, playground, basketball, volleyball, and FUN. Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of 5 people and one car per site. Parking is very limited so please notify of us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $5 per person per night. Visit our CAMPSITE RATES page for rates and more information.
Additional vehicles, including boats, trailers, toy haulers, etc. are $5 per day. Please have any visitors register at the store.
Advance reservations are requested as the sites fill up fast. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by Visa, Discover or Mastercard. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. For group reservations, an individual name must be assigned to each site being reserved and payment must be made for each site at the time of reservation.
Reservations can be rescheduled within the same season with a 7-day notice. Anything under 7-days cannot be rescheduled.
We accept Visa, Discover and MasterCard. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation. No refunds.
Purchases made in the campground store with a credit card will see a 3% surcharge due to the rising cost of credit card acceptance that we pay when cards are used.
Check In / Check Out Time
Check in time is 2 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. (noon) for both the rental units and overnight campsites. Early check-in before 2 p.m. — add $10. Early check-in is subject to availability. We recommend that you call us prior to arrival to ensure your site is available.
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Hardwood firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information. (920) 787-3236.
Per our insurance requirements, ALL dogs MUST be on a visible leash at all times and controlled by owner. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. When they are left outside, they miss you and tend to bark nonstop, disturbing everyone in the area.
Quiet time is 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
- Additional Adults – $5 per adult per night
- Extra Vehicles, including boats, trailers, toy haulers, etc. – $5 per day per vehicle
- Campers’ Visitors – $5 per day per person
- Sewage Dumping – Included with site, $12 to dump for all of our transient campers. We collect $12 when you come to the dumping station to dump your holding tanks.
- Hot coin op showers. 2 quarters = 5 1/2 minutes
- Additional dog – $10 per dog per stay
- Visit our RENTAL UNITS page for rates and photos.
- 2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
- Please bring your own blankets, linens, pillows, kitchen utensils, plates, cups, pots/pans, etc.
- A cash cleaning deposit of $50 ($100 Lake House/Glamping Tent) and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. The Lake House cleaning deposit will be refunded within 5 business days after departure via check mailed to address on file. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items (applies to ALL rental units).
- Smoking is not allowed inside rental units. Pets are NOT allowed inside or outside any rentals.
Includes use of all common areas at the campground, water (April 15-October 15), and garbage. Electric, sewer transfer tank and pump-out services are billed separately. Visit or call the office for a list of seasonal sites with camping units for sale.
Visit our SEASONAL SITES page for pricing or more information.
- Holiday Weekends (3-day minimum)
- Total amount due at time of reservation
- Absolutely no refunds on reserved sites (Reservations can be rescheduled within the same season with a 7-day notice. Anything under 7-days cannot be rescheduled).
- Canoes – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Paddle Boat – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Row Boats – $6 per hour, $25 per day
- Kayak -$15 per hour, $50 per day
- Paddle Board – $15 per hour, $50 per day
- Pedal Carts
- Fun Cycles
- Bean Bag Toss
- Metal Detectors
- Small TV w/ DVD Player (no antenna)