Each campsite includes a fire pit, picnic table and water/electric hook-up. No items are to be nailed or screwed to trees. Do not alter any part of the campsite such as shrubs, tree branches, fire rings, etc. If you move your table, please put it back. Campfires are allowed in the provided fire rings ONLY! Please do not move the fire rings. All garbage should be deposited in the dumpster located behind site 31. We strongly encourage recycling so there are two available bins located next to the dumpster.
Screened tents or anything that needs to be staked in the ground needs campground approval to prevent water and electric lines from being punctured.
NO rugs or mats allowed on grassy areas.
Fireworks including sparklers are not permitted in the campground. Camper agrees that any photographs taken by staff, which they or their family appear in, may be used for advertising purposes.
Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of one camping unit, 5 people (2 adults and 3 children) and one vehicle per site. Parking is very limited so please notify of us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $10 per person per night. Visit our CAMPSITE RATES page for rates and more information.
Additional vehicles, including boats, trailers, cars, etc. are $5 per day. Please keep in mind that we are a small campground and do not want all the extra vehicles because we start looking like a parking lot.
Advance reservations are requested as the sites fill up fast. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by credit/debit.
Rates for individual sites are based on one family (2 adults and dependent children under 18 up to 5 people) and one camping unit. The additional cost per person is $10 per night per person. More than one camping unit on your campsite needs campground approval. If approved, an additional fee will apply.
If you need to cancel your reservation, no refund will be given unless your site is filled. If filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 handling fee to cover the original booking and merchant fees.
If you booked the site directly through Campspot (not our website) an additional 10% will be deducted from your refund. Campspot charges the campground that fee and its non-refundable.
Please notify your guests ahead of time that they must register at the camp store to pay fees and to receive a car pass. The cost is $5 per person per day or $10 per night. All guests must leave campground before 10 pm (if purchased a one day stay). Campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests and are personally liable for any injury or property damage arising from the actions of their guests.
Motor Vehicle, Bicycles and Golf Carts
We have a lot of little campers so please obey the 5 miles per hour speed limit throughout the entire campground. DO NOT park extra vehicles in empty sites, by the beach area or along the roadways. All vehicles must display a valid car pass with site number. Minibikes, dirt bikes, golf carts are not permitted. Bicycles ridden after dark must have lights. Do not cut through other campsites with bikes, cars or by foot.
Charging of electric cars is strictly prohibited.
We accept debit and credit cards. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation.
Purchases made in the campground store with a credit card will see a 3% surcharge due to the rising cost of credit card acceptance that we pay when cards are used.
Check In / Check Out Time
Check in time is between 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. (no later than 9 pm for all rental units) and check out time is 12 p.m. for both the rental units and overnight campsites. We welcome early check-ins and late check-outs based on availability only. Cost is $3 per hour for both early and late. Please call ahead to ensure we can check you in early.
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Hardwood firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information. (920) 787-3236.
Per our insurance requirements, ALL dogs MUST be on a visible leash at all times including in the river/pond and controlled by owner. If your dog is found off a leash at any time during your stay, you will be charged a $60 fine. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. Barking dogs will be required to leave. Pet waste must immediately be picked up and disposed of properly. Pets are not allowed in any building or on the beach. Absolutely NO FARM animals are allowed on individual lots or in RV units, including, but not limited to, rabbits, sheep, pigs, ducks or chickens.
The beach is for registered campers and guests only during non-quiet hours.
- No dogs allowed
- No lifeguard on duty – Parental supervision required
- No smoking or open fires
- No glass
Please be considerate of others. Quiet hours in the campground are 11 pm to 8 am. Minors must be supervised and back at your site by 11 pm. Campground Management may remove anyone due to disruptive behavior.
- Extra Vehicles, including boats, trailers, toy haulers, etc. – $5 per day per vehicle
- Sewage Dumping – Included with site (one dump allowed per stay), $12 to dump for all of our transient campers and additional dumping for overnight campers.
- Hot coin op showers. 2 quarters = 5 1/2 minutes
- Additional dog – $10 per dog per stay
- Visit our RENTAL UNITS page for photos and additional information.
- 2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
- Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $100 fine will be charged.
- No other camping unit including tents is allowed on a rental unit site.
- Cabin Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $50 (Log cabin with bathroom is $100) and a credit card are required at check-in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Lake House Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. The Lake House cleaning deposit will be refunded within 5 business days after departure via check mailed to address on file if the house is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Glamping Tent Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
Includes use of all common areas at the campground, water (April 15-October 15), and garbage. Electric, sewer transfer tank and pump-out services are billed separately. Visit or call the office for a list of seasonal sites with camping units for sale.
Visit our SEASONAL SITES page for pricing or more information.
- Canoes – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Paddle Boat – $8 per hour, $30 per day
- Row Boats – $6 per hour, $25 per day
- Kayak -$15 per hour, $50 per day
- Paddle Board – $15 per hour, $50 per day
- Pedal Carts
- Fun Cycles
- Bean Bag Toss
- Metal Detectors
- Small TV w/ DVD Player (no antenna)